Skip to main content

Phoenix Comicon 2017

Check out the guest review I did for Droids Canada!
Thanks to everyone at Droids Canada for allowing me to attend Phoenix Comicon on your behalf.

http://www.droidscanada.com/phxcc17

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What I Want to Be When I Grow Up!

I think I have finally figured out what I want to be when I grow up.  In this case, "growing up" means finally figuring out what I should be doing in my career at age 32 (almost 33), post-college, post-MBA, and post-working-in-a-professional-capacity since about 2003. I want to be a race director.  A race director specifically for races you can do with your dog.   Yes, I am being serious. When I started training for my first 5k, I was training for a race I could do with Kano.  I would joke that if anything went wrong, at least he'd be there to drag me to the finish.  But honestly, it was one of the best things we've ever done together.  And there is a very strong possibility I might not have done it without him.  I just wasn't that into running at the time.  (Now I guess I kind of am.  I signed up for my first ultramarathon this summer - 6 hour race!  Not with Kano, though, unfortunately!)  Just like dogs that love the walk, Kan...

From the Back of the Pack

I went and did a semi-organized half marathon today.  I'm not sure what else to call it; maybe a well organized 13.1-mile training run with a random group of people.  The OI Marathon Club, a local after school program, put the notice out on Racetimers.com that runners were needed to join the group and support the kids, ultimately training for their first full marathon.  Their first marathon, IMS Arizona, happens to be the marathon I'm currently training for and my second full marathon* of all time.  I registered (although it was free to attend) thinking I could show my support for these kids and maybe meet a few new runners along the way.  At 10:52 pm, well after I went to bed for the evening (I had to leave at 6:45 am to go do this thing, after all), an email is sent with some of the race instructions: "My runners are very dedicated to their training, they have improved at every run. They should be able to run finish the half marathon around 1:55 to 2:10...